Our bespoke Conflict Management Training is developed in partnership with you, using a process that explores key criteria, such as your operating environment, your current risks and behaviours, the specific roles of the staff to be trained and the most appropriate delivery methods. This culminates in training that is relevant to each client, more effective and thereby provides your staff with the best opportunity to maximise their learning.
By the end of this Bespoke Conflict Management Training course participants will be better able to:
- Identify the key components present in all conflict confrontations
- Recognise different stages of conflict escalation
- Recognise the signs of conflict and aggression
- Maintain composure when responding to conflict and aggression
- Use skills to manage their words, phrases and body language
- Demonstrate skills to stay calm and manage angry behaviour